Community Care Ministry is the vehicle that responds to the changing needs of individuals and the
community. It reflects our commitment to facilitate and help our sisters and brothers in need and to
support them to assist themselves. The sub-ministries are:
- Correctional Services (Female)
- Eden Garden Social Service Centre
- Education Fund
- Homework Programme
- Personal Financial Support
- Rolph Grant Senior Citizens Home. The Home is closed for refurbishing.
- Skills training (Early Childhood Education)
- Street Pastors
- Webster Memorial Basic School
This Ministry is currently led by Dawn-Marie Brown and Lennox Turner.